Business Central is a business management solution for small and mid-sized organizations that automates and streamlines business processes and helps you manage your business. Highly adaptable and rich with features, Business Central enables companies to manage their business, including finance, manufacturing, sales, shipping, project management, services, and more. Companies can easily add functionality that is relevant to the region of operation, and that is customized to support even highly specialized industries.
Business Central is fast to implement, easy to configure, and simplicity guides innovations in product design, development, implementation, and usability. In this section, you can find information about using Business Central in your company. And if you are a partner or customer looking at extending the functionality, you will find relevant links under Development and Administration.
|Business Processes||- Getting Started
- Working with Business Central
- Setting up Business Central
- Business Functionality
- Local Functionality
- General Business Functionality
- Business Process Walkthroughs
- Application Design Details
|Development||- Getting Started
- Development in AL
- AL Development Environment
- Rules and Guidelines for AL Code
|Community Resources||- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Community
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Blog
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Release Notes
- Microsoft Dynamics PartnerSource (requires PartnerSource account)
- Microsoft Partner Network (requires Microsoft Partner Network membership account)
Customizing Business Central Using Extensions
Using Business Central as my Business Inbox in Outlook
Getting Business Central on Your Mobile Device
Dynamics 365 documentation
© 2017 Microsoft. All rights reserved.